Financial Literacy Academy
- Friday and Saturday, May 4-5, 2018
- Marriott Indianapolis East
- 7202 East 21st St., Indianapolis, IN
- Google Maps
Friday session for Ministers and Spouses
Financial Planning with Peter Dunn aka Pete the Planner including budgeting, paying off debt, and setting financial goals. Pete the Planner is both financial expert and comedian so come prepared to learn AND laugh!
Meet Pete The Planner – VIDEO
Saturday session for Ministers and Church Leaders
Rev. Dr. Todd Adams, President, Pension Fund of the Christian Church
The topic is Congregational Leadership: Financial and Administrative Oversight for Churches. He will address questions such as these:
- What does good board governance/leadership in a congregation look like?
- What does a congregation need to pay attention to as an employer?
- What are the key financial oversight tasks for church leaders?
The Financial Literacy Academy is open to all clergy with standing within the Indiana Region. Cost to attend for those clergy not currently covered by a grant will be $25 per person per day and includes meals (continental breakfast/lunch) and materials. Those covered by a current Flourish! grant receive free registration and lodging for the Financial Literacy Academy and are required to attend.
Registration deadline is April 25.Registration