Sponsored by the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Indiana and Pension Fund of the Christian Church
- Friday and Saturday, May 4 and 5, 2018
- Marriott Indianapolis East
- 7202 East 21st St., Indianapolis, IN
- Google Maps
Friday session for Ministers and Spouses
Financial Planning with Pete the Planner including budgeting, paying off debt, and setting financial goals. Pete the Planner is both financial expert and comedian so come prepared to learn AND laugh! https://petetheplanner.com/about/
Saturday session for Ministers and Church Leaders
Rev. Dr. Todd Adams, President, Pension Fund of the Christian Church
The topic is Congregational Leadership: Financial and Administrative Oversight for Churches. He will address questions such as these:
• What does good board governance/leadership in a congregation look like?
• What does a congregation need to pay attention to as an employer?
• What are the key financial oversight tasks for church leaders?
The Financial Literacy Academy is open to all clergy with standing within the Indiana Region. Cost to attend for those clergy not receiving a grant will be $25 per person per day and includes meals (continental breakfast/lunch) and materials.
Registration deadline will be April 16. Deadline for Rooms is Noon on April 2.
Those receiving a Flourish! grant receive free registration and lodging for the Financial Literacy Academy and are required to attend.Register Here